Pain in groin :(

…freaking out a little!

Yesterday I had a pain/ache in my groin on the left side. It’s still there and now I am totally freaking out!

I’m 7 months post treatment for 2b, treated with radio, brachy and chemo.

I’ve managed to bring forward my consultant appointment to next week but I am so worried xxx

Hi,

it could be scar tissue or you may have exerted yourself. You are only 7 months post treatment, your body has gone through a lot and you are more aware of every niggle and pain but it does not mean there's anything sinister going on. I have had on and off pains and the first 2 years you worry more - I did and still do!

Glad you have your checkup soon and they will put your mind at rest.

Big hugs,

Nx

Hi

Im 5months post treatment and have also had a lot of pain in my groin and pelvis.  I recently had an Mri to check that there was no changes and thankfully there wasnt.  Yet I still worry with every ache and pain even with the hosp reassuring me.  I think Naz is right and that the pain your feeling is more than likely scar tissue.  Your body has also been through so much and is is all very recent.  I hope this advice gives you some comfort.  Good luck with your appointment.

Sending love ang hugs

xxx

Thanks ladies. I saw my consultant today and he says he can't feel anything but can't get a proper look at my cervix because I haven't been using my dilators properly.  Feel like such an idiot.  He is sending me for an urgent MRI.  I am trying to remain calm but I am freaking out if I am honest xx