newcastle/north east lets meet

Hi x Anyday is good for me after the 23rd November
Luv Trudy :slight_smile: xx

Hi girls I can make it most nights. Can we go somewhere thats not too noisy so we can talk, I canā€™t do crowded pubs, thats my age you know. Lots of love Jill xxx

Do you think a tapas restaurant would be ok for chatting Jill? Corrine has suggested La Tasca which I know a lot of people like. Iā€™m like you, I canā€™t hear in noisy pubs too :smiley:

Kind regards
Rebecca

Hi Girls,
Will we be meeting Saturday? It seems that would suit most people and no work the next day. We could merge the calendar launch with the lets meet. We could go out for lunch after the launch. Any suggestions? Jill xxx

Hi All

Just thought Iā€™d throw out a couple of dates to you to see if they are suitable. That way we can get things booked.

Either;

Saturday 28th November or
Saturday 12th December

If neither of these dates are any good then we may need to look at a weekday evening. I just need to be able to book my transport up from London.
Really looking forward to meeting you all.

Let me know what you all think :smiley:

Kind regards
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
Those dates are good for me. I thought maybe we should go somewhere on the edge of Newcastle, where we could easily park and there would be no traffic, Iā€™m thinking about a hotel somewhere, we could sit on some nice sofas, have lunch and have a lovely chat. Talking together and sharing our experiences is the most important thing about meeting up. Could we have some suggestions about a venue. A country pub would be nice. Lots of Love Jill xxx

Hi x
These dates are ok for me too. I agree with Jill that it would probably better to meet outside of Newcastleā€¦getting so close to christmas by then isnā€™t it?! xx

Hi Trudy, you photo is lovely, Ivā€™e got one. Have you got any suggestions about our lets meet? I donā€™t know Newcastle very well. Newcastle is hell on a Saturday, A country pub or a Hotel would be better, rather than a rowdy pub, can you tell Iā€™m the oldest on the calendar. Iā€™m really looking forward to seeing you all again. Are you going to the calendar launch? itā€™s going to be next wednesday at about 6.30. I know you live quite a distance from the studio. Hope you can make it. Lots of love Jill xxx

Hi girls
I would prefer the November date to be honest.
Newcastle is easy for me and could suggest some nices places, donā€™t really know the outskirts very well but as long as its easy to get to by public transport Iā€™'ll be there!
Iā€™ll also be at the calendar launch so hopefully see some of you there x x

Hi Rachel, Where do you live? I could give you a lift if you need one. Can you think of somewhere relatively quiet so we can chat. Let me know, Rebeccas coming by train, I could pick her up from the station. Is there anywhere quiet on the quayside? See you next week Love Jill xxx

hi Jill
Do you not fancy leaving the car so you could have a drink? Iā€™m sure if we met during the day the Quayside would be fairly quiet, I will have a think and make a couple of suggestions tomorrow x

Iā€™m boring Rachel, I donā€™t drink. The quayside would be ok during the day. Let us know what you decide. Love jill xxx

Am happy for either date. I know that Tessa (Joā€™s sister) was hoping to come but she could only make the December date but it really is up to you.

Jill, do you think your friends will still be able to make it? Which day is best for them? Thanks for the offer of a lift, donā€™t want to put you out. I will probably fly up as itā€™s cheaper (strangely) and will let me go up and back in a day, so Iā€™ll be coming in via the airport and then can get a train into NC.

Anyone else in the Newcastle area able to come?

Do we think that the Quayside will be place for us?

Let me know what you all think :smiley:
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca Looks like itā€™s going top be the November date. Iā€™m just about to email the other calendar girls and make a date with them. Iā€™ll let you know. Jill xxx

Hi Girls,
Ivā€™e spoken to Sarah and Alison they both want to come to our lets meet in November. Pauline are you coming? I hope we can all get together, It will be fun Jill xxx

Hi to all the North East Ladies!

OK, so what Iā€™m hearing is that the meet will be on the Saturday 28th November in Newcastle Quayside.
We just need numbers and venue (am happy to give them a call). First suggestion is La Tasca.

So far, I think, we have

Trudy
Jill
Rach
Pauline
CathF
Me :smiley:

If you just let me know whoā€™s coming from your ladies Jill and if youā€™re all happy with La Tasca, and Iā€™ll get booking! Will also let people know across Facebook & Twitter to see if there are any others that would like to join us.

Really looking forward to meeting you all!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, Sarah and Alyson are also coming. Iā€™m not familiar with the quayside, so you just choose somewhere, you could ask Rachel, as she knows the area better than I do.Iā€™m seeing the girls tomorrow, so we will decide then. Take care Rebecca Jill xxx

Hi All

28th November is good for me and La Tasca is fine.

Jill could I get a lift with you please? If I get stuck in traffic on the Western by pass Iā€™ll be crippled for the rest of the day, and it would be nice to have one or two drinks.

Getting nervous already!

Px

Hi Pauline
You can certainly have a lift from me, I will contact you to make arrangements. Take Care Jill xxx

Well, it certainly sounds like we have a plan coming together!!

Rachel, any suggestions about venue or will La Tasca do the job?

Rebecca :smiley: