Multiple LEEP

Hi everyone,

I have had 3 LEEP in 3 years always due to CIN3 diagnosis (but with clear smears between them). I’m still waiting for the results of the last LEEP and I was wondering if any of you have had multiple procedures as well. It seems to be a never-ending story and it would be nice to read about similar experiences :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks in advance:)

I am about to have my second lletz in 2 months next week xx

Thank you a lot @Clairektng for your reply! :slight_smile:
I hope you’ll get clear margins with your second lletz and that you will solve this problem once and for all! :crossed_fingers:

My results came back with CIN3 confirmed and clear margins. Now I’ll have a smear in 3 months. I hope it will be fine… I’m so afraid something could be missed.
In 2020 I had a negative Paptest and a negative colposcopy, then, after just one month, I had another negative Paptest BUT colposcopy and biopsy showed CIN3…I find it strange and a bit scary :confused:

I think we all these leeps there is a risk of false negative smears due to the scar tissue. If you can get a negative HPV result I think that will be more reliable otherwise I would push to be reviewed only in colposcopy.

I hope so too. My letter came today confirming my date. Although am a bit confused as I have been booked in for an overnight stay this time. Last time was a day surgery so who knows as long as they get everything this time. Xx

Thank you a lot @eleanor_rigby for your reply. I’ll push for the colposcopy :wink:

@Clairektng , yes, it does sound a bit strange. Maybe in the meanwhile you had the chance to talk to the doctors… but yes, the most important thing is that they get everything and that you’ll feel well afterwards :slight_smile:

Unfortunately my second colposcopy has been delayed … Mother Nature decided to throw me a curve ball and consultant said it would be better if I was not on my period to do it…… so another wait for a date