lettz 6 months ago had check up today 2 biopsies taken as more cell changes

Hi so bit of a back story for you all if any one can offer advice be great full.
Had my first smear march this year came back cell changes and hpv positive went for 1st colposcopy may took biopsies came back cin2-3 needed the lettz went for lettz got appointment through for 6months later. Today went for check up smear/colposcopy dr could see more cell changes around the outside, she said I’ve taken quite a bit from the middle now around the outside there is changes she took 2 biopsies and said it looked quite extensive she thinks I’ll need more treatment and wil probably be done asleep as she will be basically taking all my cervix.
What are the chances cancer is lurking now waiting for the biopsies results and can’t help this gut feeling it’s bad.
Thank you if you got this far. One love :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hi lovely, how old are you that you had your first smear? I am new to this forum. All I know is that cervical cancer is so treatable. You are totally on board and fully in the system. Treatment as far as I understand is so wonderful and effective. You will not lose your cervix you will just get rid of the unhealthy cells. You are in a great place as you are fully informed and have plan of action. I am a healing therapist, the one thing you cannot so is negative self talk. It is hard I know but please if you can tell yourself your cervix is healthy and clear. Just keep saying it over and over and I know affirmations are hard to do as they usually are against exactly what we are facing. Sending so much love xx

1 Like

Hiya thank you for your reply I was 25 in March so had the first one.
It is difficult I’m an anxious soul but I will try to do that thank you I’m going to see my spiritual lady soon get some guidance and good vibes :heartpulse:x