Leep results

Hi ladies. I got the results of my keep procedure nearly 2 weeks ago & it says- CIN ( abnormal cells, not cancer & ill be reviewed in 6 months time at clinic. When I got the thing done they removed a chunk of gnarly nastiness ( my description) about the size of a 10p piece. Was that the CIN? Should I know what level of CIN it was? Does this mean I’m always going to have to go down the same road & get pieces of my cervix removed every 6 months or so? Could they have removed the HPV that started me on this road? To be honest after seeing what they removed from me I was quite convinced I had cancer so I should have been elated but then I kept thinking what if it wasn’t cancer this time, what if the hpv causes it next time. Iv got a nerve coming on here & moaning especially when Iv read some of the more recent posts. But I’m a great believer in if you’ve got something on your mind then just say it, you’ll feel better & this is the only place I can talk. Thanks ladies :pray:

Hey, don’t worry I have all of the same questions. I’m due to have LLETZ under general anaesthetic in a weeks time. Fingers crossed it cuts the HPV out for good x

Can I ask why your getting it done under general a. Sorry if that’s to personal?

I got mine this morning under general, the only reason is because I didn’t want to feel any of it. I’ve had a really bad time with colposcopy biopsies before.

1 Like

Hope your doing ok :pray: