Kidney/Urether Problems (stent)

Hiya, 

i havent posted for a while, and finished my treatment sept 2017 for stage 2b cc. 

im coming up to 3 years remission soon, but over the last year post treatment i was starting to get lots of urine infections & last year it has become known i have scarring/radiotherapy damage to my urether which i have now had my second stent placed last month to help my kidney drain as i have had another blockage and the kidney has been getting damaged & swollen it has been very painful and uncomfortable have had a couple of hospital stays on iv antibiotics getting the kidney infection under control the renal doctor said usually these type of urether strictures come back and dont usually go away without intervention, Im now under urology and in talks for a more permanent solution and have reimplantation surgey of the urether as this is second time of blockage and to save my kidney as it can develop into kidney failure worst case. 

has anybody else had these kind of problems post treatment? Looking for a chat and some reassurance wether many of experianced this problem. 

Francesca xx

Cisco 881, hi! How are you feeling? Found a solution to post-radiation problems? Is this a post-radiation stricture of the ureters?