Is this PMT?! Help!

hi All,

im 5 months post treatment (chemoradio and brachytherapy). My last dose of zoladex was in July (3 months worth) so should’ve worn off in October. My ovaries were moved before I started treatment in the hope that they may work again once the zoladex wears off. I had the all clear in November and blood tests (taken end of sept) also confirmed I’m out of menopause. However no sign of ovulation at that point. I’ve been weaning myself off the HRT so haven’t had any for about 2 weeks now. Anyway, the last few days I’ve been feeling moody, premenstrual and have had a lot more discharge than normal, sometimes with a tiny bit of a red tinge. Could this be my time of the month?! Has anyone else experienced this? I have another blood test next week ahead of my next checkup mid Feb so that should confirm but wanted to check if any others had been through this?

Thank you!

Sarah

- diagnosed with stage 1b2 CC in May 2018 at 20 weeks pregnant

- 5 months of zoladex started June 2018

- started weekly chemo (cisplatin) June 2018, 9 rounds in total

- ovaries transposed July 2018

- radiotherapy started July 2018, 28 treatments

- 3 brachytherapy treatments August 2018

- given all clear Nov 2018

Hey 

I have the mood swings an discharge increases the same time every month, I take star flower from Holland & Barrett an that has helped massively with the moods.

I am fully in menopause after treatment which was 22 months ago.

Take care 

Dx