HPV Worried please help

Hi everyone 

I haven’t posted on here in a while and I am quite worried at the moment.. I will admit I suffer from health anxiety and it seems to be triggered again 

background is I am 29 have had two smears first one came back boderline hpv negative.. last one came back as boderline again hpv positive. I was referred for a coloscopy in November and it went well no changes were seen at all and I was discharged to my doctors for 3 year smears.. was also told it wasn’t strains  16 or 18.. all good you wound think but not for someone who thinks like me.

I can’t shake of that hpv is classed as an std and even though my consultant told me it isn’t really like  an std and most sexually active ppl get it etc and i have seen contradictory things on the internet.. I am a serial Googler. I told my partner at the time who was completely understanding  and    didn’t  see it as an issue at all but we have now broke up for other reasons.

I’ve seen ppl say online you must tell all partners as it doesn’t clear from your body and that isn’t true.. but the medical websites say it does clear in 80 or 90 can’t remember  percent of cases.. the doctor also told me men can’t be tested and the strain I had would very rarely effect a man so telling them isn’t nended     as everyone gets it at some point 

What are people’s opinions  please ?