HPV POSITIVE NORMAL CELLS ?

Hello 

I am new to this thread and have been reading over it constantly since recieving my smear results positive for HR HPV but no cells changes I am living in absolute fear I worry myself to a point I can't function and think realistic I have been in a long term relationship for 6 years and we are at a point where we are wanting a family but since finding out I have hpv I can't think about anything else I have slept on the sofa a few nights not because so have to just because I don't want him to see Me so upset I'm scared of being the one that is unable to clear it I have heard people say it's very common but is it and have people had it for a while and got rid of it? I didn't have the vaccine in school as I had left the year before so that makes me More anxious. I'm sorry for the long post but I just don't want to feel alone like I have a virus that's hanging over me and made plans for me already ?? 

any help would be much appreciated 

xx 

Hi hun am in the same boat as you am 31 have three children this is my 3rd smear test but the my 1st one to come back hvp postive but no change in cells ... I am a big over worries as well I have been with my partner 7 years as well I also don't no how to feel about it am happy as the cells are okay but I don't no how to feel about hvp but no we are not alone did you no Stacey Solomon has hvp and abnormal cells she spoke about it on lose woman a couple of years ago and she has gone on to having another baby and when we get re screened next year our body will of hopefully cleared the virus ? and if not at least they are keeping a check on us before anything turns to bad ... if u want to chat some more my ears are always open I have been on this site for about a month now and it does really help sending lots of love xx

Thank you so much for replying it means a lot ? 

knowing someone is feeling the same as me and I'm not the only one... yeah I did hear about Stacey Solomon I watched the clip of It on loose Woman. 
The thing I don't like it waiting because it's always in my head which I think is because I've not long since found out some people are strong and just get on with things I wish I was a little more like that.. thankyou for coming back to me it does help I'd love To keep in contact feels normal knowing I'm not the only one lol xxx 

hope your dealing with this ok xx

I don't deal with things well I constant over thing I suffer with health anxiety also so it will always be on my mind ... but been reading a lot and it's much more common then I though I find talking to people helps especially people who feel the same how u feeling about it now ? Xx

Really it's hard isn't it I suffer with health anxiety too it's a constant battle isn't it.. I think like You said it's so common and most people clear it so when I think like that I feel ok but it's so easy to fall back into that what if ?? It's hard but we are being monitored regularly so we just need to boost the immune system and hope it works.. have u any tips lol ? I have jesrd folic acid is good and oranges ? I'll try anything lol 

xxx

Health anxiety I find really hard to deal with I have suffered with since I was 21 ... I have heard like multivitamin and prbotics are ment to help also a healthy diet and exercise.. am same as u will try anything to help clear it am also going to get my inplant out clear my system of anything that's not natural... do u have children are you from the uk? Xx 

Hello, I am new to this site.. I am 23 years old and just within the last 2 weeks found out I have HPV. My pap came back abnormal.. my mom and friends reassured me that I shouldn't be too worried and that everything will be fine. I am absoulety devisted.. disappointed in myself.. confused, depressed and anxious. I have never felt so low. I am still trying to educate myself because to be honest I am so lost and confused. I found out that my mom never got me the HPV vaccine as a child. The doctor told me I should go get it now as well. I am ashamed in myself, I don't want to have sex ever again. I have another pap in 6 months.. I am trying to get through but with my anxiety this is always on the back of my mind and weighs me down every day sense. I do think about infertility and I do think if I ever have another partner, what the hell do I say or do??  I have told my mom, my best friend and that is it. I am working hard every day to keep my head up and stay postive but honestly, I feel defated, I am glad I have found this website and this is the first time I am speaking out about this. God Bless

Hello, I am new to this site. I am 23 years old and less than two weeks ago I found out that I have HPV. My pap came back abnormal.. my mom and friends assured me everything would be fine. I am devistated.. disappointed in myself... ashamed, depressed and anxious. I am still trying to educate myself but I am so lost and confused. I never want to have sex again in my life. My mom never got me the vaccine as a child and my doctor suggested I go get it now as well. I am scared about infetility and if I ever get another parter I don't know what the hell I am going to do or say?? I am trying to get through but I am so anxious about this every day sense. I have another pap in 6 months but this weighs heavy on my mind daily. I am trying to keep my head up and stay positive. This is the first time I am speaking out about this besides to my mom and best friend. I am glad I found this site and know I am not alone. God Bless

Aw bless you i no how you feel. I think the main thing is that we are being monitored and it is common so we just need to try and focus on that because a year is a pretty long time to worry and stress can affect the immune system so I've heard which scared me even more because all I do is stress lol.. but yeah I'm willing to try anything I just hate knowing I have it... and yeah I'm from the uk are you ? And no no chicken yet I would love to have them though we was trying but soon as I found out I have this I can't think about anything else xxx

Yeah my mum said if there were worries they would not make you wait a whole year ... yes am from uk if u ever wanted to chat or be friends u could add me on Facebook as it's good to talk ... I would still keep living live as normal as well am going to buy some multivitamin today etc xx 

Hello ? 

I think anyone finding out they have hpv automatically makes you feel so rubbish I feel the absolute same and I have seen that so many other woman have said the same thing so we are definitely not dirty or done anything wrong as so many have said it's so so common and majority of people will have or had it. I no I'm saying this like I'm ok with it because I'm not but we need to keep positive and continue like we would as in majority of people clear it.. I had my First ever smear 3 years ago and it was normal then 3 years later I have hpv I fell through the chair I cried like this is the worst thing ever but the more I have been reading on this site I have seen it is common and minority of people will have or had it. I have seen people have cleared this and a lot do just concentrate on keeping your immune system good and hopefully we will have a negative on our next test ? 

take care sweetie 

xxx

Yea I'd love to keep in contact your right talking to people is the best thing to do I will message you my Facebook and we will keep in contact and help each other ? xxx 

Sent you a message x

Thank you guys for the kind messages back! I am from the US in Texas! I came across this site on a YouTube video. It took me a while to finally sit down and start to educate myself due to "denial" or just not wanting to face the truth. We are not alone in this and it feels good to know that. I would love to keep in contact through our journys. I am so thankful and grateful for the nonjudgment and understanding! 
xoxo

Thank you guys for the kind messages back! I am from the US in Texas! I came across this site on a YouTube video. It took me a while to finally sit down and start to educate myself due to "denial" or just not wanting to face the truth. We are not alone in this and it feels good to know that. I would love to keep in contact through our journys. I am so thankful and grateful for the nonjudgment and understanding! 
xoxo