High grade cells but no treatment?

Hey, i'm new on here.. 

long story short - smear was abnormal, went for a colposcopy, they took biopsy's and told i had some CIN2&3 cells.. it went to a multi-disciplinary meeting as results were different to what the nurse saw when she did my examination, my biopsy's results came back as inflammation? 

Got an appointment for 6 months later to examine again and see if anything has changed, had my appointment 3-4weeks ago for another colposcopy and she said definitely have high grade cells so they took another 4-5 biopsy's and received a letter to say the results are having to be discussed at another meeting. 

- outcome was still inflammation so to leave me 1year then see me again? anyone had similar? 
I have a call with my doctor tomorrow to see what's going on and why I'm being left another year which will be nearly 2 years and still have no clue what's going on apart from high grade cells but nothing to be done?

seriously disappointed and unsatisfied with these outcomes and left with nothing but serious aniexty about it all. 

Any advice would be much appreciated xx