first radiotherapy

well that wasnt as bad i thought imagining allsorts couldnt sleep,woke up at stupid o clock, just the waiting around the worst two hours ( as one machine was down) for a three min scan and three min zapping.filled bladder twice as couldnt wait lol.well was finally called in had to sit an wait for last person to come out. entered the room removed shoes an trousers.lay on the couch they covered me with blue paper towel and lined me up,went in and out the tube thing twice,second was treatment as felt slightly different dunno if was me but felt muscle spasms slight discomfort and chills up my back and it was done,was out in mins, feeling bit tired and sicky but think worked myself up x

Well done you!  So pleased it went OK.

Good luck!

Yay, one down 27 to go! On countdown now   x 

I didn't have to take pants off - just pulled them down. Maybe try wearing joggers or leggings. I also didn't have a tube to ho in - just something weird looking that revolved around me. Three times if having a scan but only twice if just treatment.  Hearing how the different hospitals do the treatment is very interesting. 

The symptoms you are feeling now are likely to be a let down of all your anxiety  x 

Well done x keep going. 

Chemowill be fine tomorrow.  Take reading material,  snacks and your phone charger! I found a shawl great as my arm got cold x 

thanx both :) well iv created a chart with all my appointments colour coded as well lol...its on my fridge and crossing them off as i go along...:) and good idea they let me keep my underwear on just sli them down littleso wasnt too bad.but defo will be wearing slip on shoes from now on,

wow urs does sound different to mine,had the tube looking thing which the couch slid in and out of and could see lazers and box thing in the ceiling all propa bizarre.

i agree with the anxiety was high and came close to throwing up cudnt face eating yet but had bit of candied ginger which has worked so far x

and thx for the tips tho will be packing my chemo bag in bit as early start tomorrow xx