CIN3 results

Hi everyone. I’m new to this but I am looking for some answers.

i had recently had my first Pap smear exam in August. A month later they called and said I had abnormal results and needed to come back for more testing, me not knowing any better I waited until December! 

My results cane back back in two days diagnosing me with CIN3 and I immediately freaked out. The nurse said “don’t worry we will take care of it all, with a leep and everything will heal and be fine” but I am still nervous I’m waiting too long for treatment. The earliest they can get me in is jan 31st, (one month from today) they don’t seem to worried about it being so far away but I am I can’t stop thinking within the next month it will form cancer! Please is waiting a month too long should I get a second opinion???? Idk what to do I’m so nervous and can’t stop worrying,

i am scheduled for a leep how accurate does it seem to work. 

Please help with answers, I’m 22 and just started my career I’m so afraid. 

Hi. One month should be ok. If they think it is urgent they would inform you. Not much can or will happen in one month. However you are very young and I understand the fear. But trust they will do their best...

I scheduled my lletz three months after pap smear result...

My advice is try not to stress too much about waiting few more weeks. But if you will feel better and it will make you more calm seeking another opinion, then do it.

It is stressfull enough already, so try what you can do to feel better. 

But have faith everything will be ok. CIN3 is easily removed. My aunt had it like 3-4 years ago, and due to some problems she didn’t went for conization until 2016. However everything is ok now and pap smear is good.

Trust all will be good.

Hi, I understand how difficult it may be and waiting a month may seem ages, but abnormal cells are very slow progressing and may not turn into cancer. 

I was diagnosed with deep CIN3 in May and after 2 failed treatments and due to my difficult anatomy, had a hysterectomy in October. Within those 5 months, it hadn’t progressed into cancer.

Lletz is a very quick and effective form of treatment for CIN3 and they’re very good at the hospital putting you at ease. 

All the best and good luck. x