CGIN Lletz results

Hi I haven’t posted in a while.
Just wondered if anyone could shine some light on my results from my Lletz treatment.
Had the procedure in July after smear showed severe changes.
Lletz results showed CIN3 and CGIN.
Results were sent to MDT for discussion as CIN3 where incomplete. CGIN had been complete removed.

I’m just wanting to know how they know the Glandular cells have been completely removed when they didn’t go further up my cervix a during the Lletz, just did the surface. I’ve read on here about skip lesions etc…
The nurse on phone said that the CGIN wouldn’t grow in bits but would cluster together?
The MDT are happy with my treatment and have offered me a smear and colposcopy in January (6months).
Is this normal for CGIN? I thought they might of offered me another Lletz to make sure

hi Gemma 

I had lletz in February for cgin (only found out last week that it was cgin)

mine was also taken to the MDT meeting and they was happy to see me in 6 months time for smear at colposcopy, which I had done last Wednesday so just waiting on results now

kirsty xxx

Hi Kirsty,

thanks for replying, hope you get good results for your recent smear. 

Did they do a colposcopy as well or just a smear at the clinic? 

Xx

thank you Gemma, got the horrible wait for results now. yes I had it at colposcopy hun xx

Hi. Can anyone tell me the results from this as I had a lletz and they found cin 1 and cgin from the sample. Cgin has never been mentioned before. I've got to go back for a smear in 6 months. Does this mean they think they got it all? The letter doesn't say otherwise. So confusing.