Anyone had CIN3 with CGIN and what were the outcomes after biospy? Worrying while waiting for results

Hello

I’m currently waiting for my Lletz results and wondering if anyone else has had CiN3 with CGIN ?? Am I worrying too much or did people get good news

Hi didn't want to read and run.

i have just received my Lletz results showing cin3 and CGIN. Currently waiting for MDT meeting to discuss further treatment. It's horrible waiting!

hope everything goes okay with you and you recieve results soon! 

Good luck for the meeting on 10th and it's good news for you. I'm hoping to results come soon X 

Me.....my smear in April showed Cgin, had my loop and that came back as Cgin & CIN3. After waiting on mdt meeting they've decided I need further treatment as I have not got clear margins, so I'm back on Wednesday for a further loop. 

Try not to worry to much, both CIN and CGIN are both pre cancerous cells. 

Hope you're results come through quickly, mine came through after 2 weeks but then had to wait for them to have the mdt meeting to decide on further treatment, think it's the waiting that's the worst. 

Hi Emma,

Yes I had CGIN and cin3 discovered after my colposcopy there i had lettz treatment but no biopsy at that time as doctor thought he could remove it all. My case went to MDT meeting which is normal with CGIN. They decided all OK because of clear margins, then had 6 month colposcopy check at hospital. I did have a white patch show again but it was similar area as before so doctor did biopsy and brush smear both came back negative and clear for HPV. I have been put in yearly smears at my GP now because of cgin. Which I'm pleased about and they are keeping eye on me. It's been very nerve wracking and upsetting time but I'm so thankful for our cervical care system and the NHS. Don't be afraid to phone your colposcopy nurse if you have questions. X 

Thank you everyone that's helped put my mind at rest a bit. now just to wait and see the waiting is the worst part 

Hi, I have had ci 2&3 plus CGIN high grade I had the lletz procedure done but the CGIN did not show clear margins. Today I have had the cone biopsy under GA and I have to say the procedure and care from the staff were fantastic I am just hoping the margins are clear this time. So the waiting game is on again. 

Big hugs 

Fingers crossed your results clear, I'm still waiting for results it's so hard just want to know . Thinking no news is good news tho?