Advice please

Hi I’m wondering if anyone can help me. I’ve had quite a lot of symptoms (don’t want to go into detail Incase it makes people uncomfortable) I initially had swabs taken for STI’s, all clear. Then I was told I possibly had pelvic inflammatory disease. 2 weeks of antibiotics later and no change. Every single symptom seems to point to cervical cancer and I’m terrified. I’ve now had a smear test and an ultrasound, I’m awaiting the results but doctors won’t actually tell me anything. Is this standard protocol? I’ve seen so many stories where smear results are clear and they’ve had to fight for diagnosis. In my heart I know something is wrong. If my results are clear what do I do? Any advice is appreciated xx

Hey I'm new to this. But all I know is when I had my smear it took 3 weeks for the results. Your gp will get a letter sent to them at the same time your results are sent to you. So if you gp doesn't know anything then the results haven't been sent Yet. I know it's hard not to worry but unfortunately it's one of those things that you just have to sit and wait.

i hope you get some good news soon X