1st week done ish.

Started my treatment on Wednesday. First the chemo, which I have to say I wax shitting it. But was fine. Then had my 1st radiotherapy. All good. 2nd day ok good ole anti sickness, Friday feeling hungover feeling. Can’t say the steroids kept me awake if anything they knock md out. Strange! ! Seriously constipated now. Other than that I’m ok.

Hi hon

im glad you have started your treatment. It does feel better once you know you are doing something. I was scared my first chemo too. Had crazy thoughts something really weird would happen but it was uneventful.  I hope you figure out what works for your constipation. The rad didnt effect me untill after 5-6 treatments. Try to keep a journal of what you feel and what you eat. It has helped me a lot to keep track. 

Good luck. We will do this together!!!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing.  I will be following your posts because I will be starting my treatment next month (Chemorad) . So please update and share to us on this forum. I hope your treatment will go smoothly and mine too. Gorgeously good luck for the both of us. :)

See :-) It's not so bad is it :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Thankyou for all your support. It's a strange place for us all. But means alot to have other ladies to chat too. Xxx 

Hi Cleaning:

Just wanted to wish you good luck for next week.  Hope it all goes well.  You're on your way and soon it will be done and dusted.

love t x