The lovely dilators

Hey

I hope everyone is doing well. I’m 9 months post treatment now and still having a few little niggles.

I didn’t use my dilator for around 8 weeks. Used it last night and there was quite a bit of blood. Just like the first time I used them.

Today there has been blood on the tissue every time I have been to the toilet. Not bright red looks more like a watery pink?

I don’t want to google but has anyone else experienced this? I also keep getting a mild stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. It comes and goes. Mainly when I’m not doing anything.

Lots of love

Laura xx

Hi Laura:

Can't really help, but it sounds like maybe the dilator caused a little friction/irritation. Could you check with your doctor although I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, especially as it's now pink.  

Glad to see you again.

t x

Hi Laura,

I think, as T says, it's most likely damage from the dialators. Our skin up there is much more fragile now. In any case i would still give your oncologist a ring just to put your mind at rest.

Much love Em xxx

Hi Hun did this stop or did you get in contact with your doctor as I'm experiencing the exact same xx