Struggling with the late effects of cervical cancer? Join us at Let’s Meet (15 September) our free event designed just for you

Hi all,

Here at Jo's every year we run our annual Let’s Meet event which covers all aspects of living with and beyond a diagnosis including your physical, psychological, and emotional wellbeing.

Let’s Meet this year is on September 15th in London and we would love to see you there!

We take on board all the feedback we get about the event and are changing the format this year to make it even more relaxed and covering as many aspects of physical and psychological health during and after cancer that we can. We are keeping some of our most popular workshops such as ‘sex and intimacy after cervical cancer’ and the gong bath relaxation but will also be running sessions on ‘looking after you mental health after cervical cancer’ and ‘parenting through alternative means’.

Registration will start at 10.00 am and finish at approximately 4.30 pm. However, there will be freshly made breakfast served from 09.45 if you wish to arrive earlier.  We are giving you the option to start the day this way this year as feedback has shown attendees want more time to mingle with other attendees. We will also be providing a delicious lunch where you can mingle and spend more time chatting with the other attendees.

The venue is at Wallacespace in Clerkenwell which is one tube stop away from Kings Cross St Pancreas on the tube, and a 2 minute walk from Farringdon station. You can sign up or find out more on the webpage.

If you have any concerns about how to get to Let's Meet or anything else at all please do just ring me on 020 3096 8100 or email me at meghan@jostrust.org.uk.

I hope to see you at Let's Meet!

Very best wishes,

Meghan

Hi

Is this something that you run in the North of England at all?

Many thanks

Hi Shell17

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. 

We now run our Mini Meets (a smaller version of our Let's Meet event) in different parts of the UK and we are hoping to be in the north early next year so please keep an eye on the forum for dates and locations.

I look forward to hopefully seeing you at one of our events in the near future!

Best wishes

Rebecca