Good Afternoon Everyone
Our flagship information and support event Let’s Meet is only a few days away. The event covers all aspects of living with and beyond a cervical cancer diagnosis, including your physical, psychological, and emotional wellbeing.
We are holding a variety of sessions run by experts and would love to you have join us. The workshops on offer are:
- Monday 13th September: Importance of exercise
- Tuesday 14th September: Let’s Talk – facilitated discussion with the Jo’s Trust Support Services Team
- Wednesday 15th September: Looking after your mental health
- Wednesday 15th September: Sex and Relationships ( with partners)
- Thursday 16th September: Yoga (women and people who have had cervical cancer only)
- Thursday 16th September: Sex and Relationships - looking to date and start a new relationship (women and people who have had cervical cancer only)
- Friday 17th September: Let’s Talk – facilitated discussion with the Jo’s Trust Support Services Team
- Friday 17th September: Mindfulness
All sessions will be delivered online via zoom and allows you to engage with other participants as much or as little as you would like.
There is still plenty of time to sign up. To book your place and find out more information please visit the Jo’s website (jostrust.org.uk/Letsmeet).
We really hope to “see” you there.