Stage 3b treatment without chemo

Hey! They told me I needed my kidneys in case the cancer came back and I need chemo.
I’m ok, at the moment the think I have a recurrence in my bladder.
Going through various things at the moment. I’m back at work, I’m in the waiting list for a stent and things were just going too well.
They are now saying I need biopsies and a cystoscope to have a look and that the current cancer waiting times of 2 weeks for a procedure are scrapped due to covid.
So it could be likely to be after Christmas which is stressing me to the max as I feel I could be dead by then. My cancer went from 3 to 4 in the space of 3 weeks. I was still getting my scans when I ended up in critical care. So send me positive thoughts. Xxx

Dear Rachael,

I’m so sorry to hear all you’ve been through - sending every good wish that they get moving on your diagnostics and treatment QUICKLY and that you don’t have a recurrence in your bladder. We’re all rooting for you. Keep pushing - you’re worth it! X

2 Likes

Hi Rachael sorry to hear you’re having issues with your bladder. Fingers crossed everything comes back ok.

Great to hear you’re back at work keep us posted x

1 Like

Aww Rachel, sending you as many positive thoughts as I can. I dint know what yo say. I hope you get seen quick xxx

1 Like

How are you feeling chick? Hope ur doing OK. Any dates for anything yet?xxx

Hey! I was in hospital yesterday having cystoscopy and biopsies taken. Nothing apparent to the naked eye so just waiting on the biopsies coming back. Fingers crossed. Xxx

2 Likes

Hi Rachael,

Lovely to hear from you, Great to hear nothing visual was found. Fingers crossed everything will come back fine.
Have a lovely Xmas :christmas_tree:
Take care xx