Pelvic pain worse at night

Has anyone else had constant pelvic pain and low back pain? My pelvic pain seems to be so much worse at night. Not helped that i sleep on my front but it had my awake in tears last night for a few hours. Luckily i have an amazing husband who got the paracetamol and a heat bag for me and stayed awake with me until I slept to take my mind off of it. It really was painful and i have a constant ache in my lower back. Ive also noticed its started affecting my bowel, as in making me feel like i need to go when i dont. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning. Got my first appointment on Tuesday with gynae oncologist following my 2 week referral.

Hello @Carlalilly81 - I had similar pain that escalated until treatment and improved during treatment and hasn’t returned. But having said that, lower back and pelvic pain can be symptoms of many different situations. Glad your appointment is coming up quickly. Sending good vibes your way.

1 Like

Hello. I am the exact same as you. I have a very sore back and it’s effecting me when going to the toilet. It is sore at night and i think it’s because i have time to then think how my body is feeling. So you are not alone! I have been listening to relaxation videos before sleeping and that’s helping a bit as i’m not as tense. I also lie with a hot water bottle too.
Hope you find something that helps you at night.