Confused & Scared

Hi Everyone

Just hoping someone/anyone can give me some advice before I drive myself crazy.

Back in 2015 I went for my first ever smear and came back with CN3 which lead to Lletz treatment and then the all clear. However since October I havent been feeling right so to start abit of a background story as to why this has been going on so long.

I left my abusive partner just under 3 years ago and met someone new 2 years ago however I had a break down in October due to the stress of things still going with ex etc however at the time I was bleeding after sex and between period the doctors put this down to the depression.

However 1 month later I wasnt any better they did some swaps came back I had an STI (mortified I then had to go and tell my new partner this). However even after the treatment for us both still wasnt right.

Still bleeding between period and sex is so painful I couldnt even face it anymore so back to the doctors I went. More test done they though it was an infection more antibiotics tobe taken. 4 times I have been back and asked them to do further tests.

In the last 2 month I have a constant dull ache in my pelvis sometimes this can get worse and be shooting pains to the point I cant walk. I have been bleeding for just over month nothing major just spotting. I have now started with shooting pains in one of my legs. I have rang my doctor and begged them to give me my smear and a scan I cant do this every day its draining and starting to feel worthless in the relationship side of things. (i must point out my partner is nothing but supportive he has been to every appointment with me and says it doesnt bother him that we cant do anything he just wants me better however that doesnt make me feel any better).

Anyway after the long post I just wanted to see if I am right in pushing the doctors to do more checks instead of just giving me antiobiotics I feel like becuase the first test came back with an STI that they just assume im sleeping about which i have never done I just trusted the wrong person for a long time.

Thank you

Marie

Sorry to hear that you are stressing. I can relate. I have had irregular bleeding as well, but paps come back normal and they basically don't listen to anything I say. I am stressing too because I am scared that do in fact have cervical cancer but that I received a false negative with my last test. (It does happen a lot) I hope that you get this sorted out swiftly, and for the record I am sure no one is thinking that you are sleeping around, it happens. Pretty sure they are just trying to be thorough. 

Have you figured anything out?