Sciatic pain and numbness?

Hello ladies. Hope all is well. I finished treatment last Thursday and midway through radiation, I've noticed my lower back feeling tight. Then my legs started to feel as if they are falling asleep but only when touched. Its not a "pins and needles" feeling, more like a numb tingle. No back or pelvic pain. I've had sciatic issues for the past few years but it seems to be a little worse since I finished brachytherapy. I had my planning MRI a few weeks ago and it was clear so I asked about it on that cervical cancer support Facebook page where a lady told me her sciatic pain was a tumor her Dr missed because he wasn't looking in that area. I then did a search on that forum to see if anyone else had dealt with it and a post popped up that her MRI and CT scan didnt pick up a small mass on the nerve. It was only discovered on a PET scan. Of course, this has me worried now that something is being missed. I have mentioned it to my Dr at my checkup and he wasn't concerned as I've had sciatica issues before. Im not due for a PET for 8 weeks as I've just finished treatment. Has anyone here had this issue? Is it common? Help. 

Hello Jen. I am coming up 4 years post diagnosis, and have a lot of funny sensations in my legs. I also describe it as tingling which can keep me awake at night. I am pretty active so try not to think about it too much, but have had it for a good 12 months now, so rekon it can't be too serious. Hope you can get some peace of mind soon.

Hello Jen :-)  Hello Rachel :-)

It is FAR more likely that any sciatic pain is as a result of some perfectly normal twaddle going on in your lumbar region than it is as a result of some tiny little piece of cancer that has managed to survive all the treatment you have just been having.

Let me see now; Over the last few weeks have you spent more time than usual travelling in either a private car or on public transport to reach your hospital appointments? More time than you would generally spend in similar circumstances travelling to work perhaps? Has your teatment resulted in fatigue which has inhibited your regular exercise and fitness routine? Are you perhaps a little stressed generally and therefore more likely to be tense anyways? Have you had to sit for several hours a day in a bloody great chair having toxic heavy metals drip-fed into your blood-stream by any chance? Or have you had to lie on a hard bench for five minutes every day for five weeks whilst being blasted by radioactive particles?

Have a little think :-)
Hope that helps!
Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Thank you Tivoli. You're right. Im quite emotional the past few days since finishing treatment. The thought of this coming back amd me leaving my husband and daughters is just too overwhelming. I'm just so scared.