We know just how much hearing other people's stories can really help women and their loved ones understand and cope with a cancer diagnosis and life beyond. With this in mind, we're making a set of short videos for our website about moving forward from a cervical cancer diagnosis and we're looking for participants to be interviewed on camera.
Specifically, we need the following;
- A woman diagnosed with cervical cancer who is single
- A woman diagnosed with cervical cancer with a family (including children)
- A woman who has gone through early menopause and is on HRT as a result of treatment
- A woman who has finished her treatment recently
- A woman who finished her treatment at least 2 years ago
- A male partner of a woman who has been through a cervical cancer diagnosis
- A female parter of a woman who has been through a cervical cancer diagnosis
- A mum who has helped her daughter through a cervical cancer diagnosis
Please note that we will travel to you so if you're interested please send us your location (anywhere in the UK applicable), a little bit about yourself as to which category you fit into (it may be a few), and a contact telephone number.
For more information and if interested, please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance for your help. Our videos really help to reasure people that they are not alone through their experience with cancer so this is a great way to get involved in our work.