Worrying whilst waiting

kelly78

thank you for responding.. im hoping that as my results are currently at the hospital that if i do not get a phonecall today then all is ok..

I will keep all up to date throughout the day... wonder if she would call at 9am?

waiting is the hardest..its on 8.21 and im on edge already

xx

PS

Hope you recover quickly lovely xx

I went to my doctors this morning got a second course of anti biotics for a stubborn infection. It's been 2 weeks today since my lletz and my doctor said I would of heard from the hospital by now if bad news xx

Hi Esmeella

I am sorry to hear you are on round 2 of antibiotics.. those awful tablets made me feel shity so cant imagine how you must be feeling?

I foundout my result exactly 3 weeks after on the same day (tuesday just gone) but thats only because I pestered the hospital!! I still have not received an official letter and my GP has not been updated yet :-(

I would say that in my experience no news is good news! when I had my smear I received my results almost innstantly and within the day I received a hospital appointment for 4 days later so they worked quickly.. waiting for my biopsey results from lletz though was a long 3 week wait as they obviously were not concerned.

please keep me up todate dolly.

xxxx

Hi dolly

i feel a lot better now thanks how are you?

i phoned the hospital today and they said a letter has been done but they couldn't read it out to me as he hasn't signed it. She said she could tell me roughly it says surgery went well and back in 6 months. She said he was in today and should sign it so hopefully it went out in the post today fingers crossed

it has been a long recovery and waiting time for me! i came on my period early too but was just one big massive bleed non stop for 2 hours I called 111 was so scary!

xx