White patch but no biopsy done

Just wanting to know if someone else have been through the same. I’m pretty scared right now.

Back in October I had a routine pap smear and colposcopy done. Pap results were normal but during colposcopy they found small white patch. They tested me for HPV and it became negative. Didn’t have a biopsy done.Since the white patch was little they told me to check again in 6 months. Well, just went for the 6 months check up and while doing the colposcopy she said it was the same, no changes. Exactly the same white patch. I need to go to my OB with the colposcopy report while the pap smear results in two weeks but this lady said she didn’t believe the OB would order a biopsy (if the pap results come back normal). Would you ladies seek another opinion? Should I push for a biopsy? What else could be this white spot if I am HPV free? I’m nervous and sacared about this. Thank you!

Confused

i had a smear and biopsy done during colposcopy ... my smear came back normal n hpv negative but my biopsy was cin 1 so the smear can miss things. Since hpv causes the majority of cancers the chances of it being anything serious would be very rare but still i would request a biopsy to see for yourself what it is, quite possibly cin 1, same as myself ... i cant understand why they didnt do the biopsy on you to be honest especially this time considering the white patch is there the last 6 months .. I would push for biopsy if it were me for my own peace of mind.

I no this is old I had same experience but HPV positive for last 3 years was a white patch but person doing the colscopy saying it’s due to the HPV ones she put on the viniger stuff and iodine how she new that with out biopsy was so confusing