Hi, so my colposcopy last week came back with high-grade changes which I believe means CIN2/3. I am seeing the doctor this afternoon to learn more and discuss treatment options. Assuming I might need a LLETZ, I have a question:
In just over one month I'm supposed to travel from Philadelphia to London to visit some friends for about a week. We're also taking the train to Edinburgh for a few days. So it's a lot of traveling and sitting. Will this still be possible? Is air travel goign to be an issue? I'm so nervous I'm going to have to cancel my trip because my friends and I have been planning it for months and already reserved our Air B&Bs, etc.
I can't wait until after, either, because on 20 September my husband and I going to Hawaii for 2 weeks for our anniversary. We're going to be swimming, hiking, ziplining, etc etc. so I really need to be fully healed for that.
Of course I will be asking the doctor these questions, but I feel I'm going to have to schedule something today and want to get a sense of what I'm in for before I do that. This was supposed to be my "year for travel" and instead it's turned into my "year for scary doctor visits."