What stage so scared

Me again :( I'm waiting on results to see what stage cc I am my tumour is 7cm that's big and most of ppl is 4 I'm scared im at stage 4 of cc help

Hi again,

I'm really sorry to hear what a very scary time you are having just now. I promise you that the waiting is very definitely the worst part. Worse even than treatment! Do you know when they expect to be able to tell you the results of your MRI? I've just been doing a spot of checking up for you and it seems that you could be staged as low as 1b2, so try as hard as you can not to jump the gun and imagine that it must be a 4.

Be lucky

Tivoli

Thank you Hun my mind just runs wild when I think about it I just need to no my results im going to chase it up today thank you for your reply and also did u used to have period pain even tho you wasn't bleeding ? 

Hi again,

No sweetheart, I didn't, I had bleeding with no pain.

Be lucky

Tivoli

Hi Samie

Just wanted to say I am really sorry you are going through this agonising wait, and sending you lots of love and best wishes

x

Ty Suzy :) it's just all a big waiting game the worst is I have health Anxiety so I blow things out of proportion

Hi, I was told I had a 7cm cancer growth and had to wait a week for staging. I was leaking urine, bleeding and back pains so thought I was stage 4 but was so relieved to be told 1B2. I am currently undergoing chemoradiation and can honestly say that week of waiting was the worse week so far from being diagnosed. Best of luck with your results! I know cancer is a horrible word but please remember it is very much cureable now xx

Ty so much Tara for ur post yes I can see waiting is horrible and I'm not just the only one thank u all for your support this site is amazing and I'm glad I found it :) take care all

This post seems like a lifetime ago as I have now finished treatment. Any news on your staging/treatment?xx