What happens now?

Hi guys, I'm 28 and had my second smear 2 weeks ago, I received a letter 3 days after stating I had high grade dyskaryosis. I'm still not 100% sure what that means! I had a colposcopy 2 days after that and I'm awaiting my biopsy results. I'm quite worried although I'm trying not to let it get me down. What happens now though? Am I likely to have cc? 

Would really appreciate any advice you can give. Thank you xxx 

Hi, I am also in the same boat, had high grade cells, had a colposcopy and a lletz procedure. Just waiting for biopsy results as you are. High grade usually means the cells are either cin2 or cin3 abnormalities and these are pre-cancerous cells which are treated relatively easy. This doesn't mean cc although in very rare cases there can be  minute cells which are cancerous. They are also very treatable. I have been so worried about the whole scenario but after reading many posts on here I feel extremely reassured that no matter what the result is there are some fantastic treatments available. I guess the main thing is to look at the positives, take care and I hope your results are ok xx