Waiting time on results

Hi all,
Those of you that have been diagnosed with the dreaded C, how long did you have to wait for your results? I’m on edge and constantly dread every phone call that comes at the moment. It’s the worst feeling this waiting game :pensive:

Hi JS,

From the time of my diagnosis until starting my treatment it was more or less 2 months. Many things happened during these months. Consultants appointments, MRI and PET scan, numerous blood tests, EUA and CT scans… what results are you waiting for? Be patient it takes time general.

Xxx

Thanks for your reply.
I’m waiting on results from LLETZ which I had on the 28th December. I have high risk HPV and severe changes, which occurred in just 1 year!
Just terrified of the worse and it’s literally dragging me down daily waiting on results.
I hope you’re doing ok and thanks for responding

1 Like

Hi JS,

These will take a couple of weeks. If you had LLETZ then possibly they found pre cancerous cells during colposcopy. I hope your results to be available soon to put your mind at ease with clear margins.

Xxx

Hi am the same lletz beginning jan this year high risk hpv moderate to severe dyskaryosis the waiting is awful and i went from hpv no changes to the above in 12months x