Waiting for results.....

Hi,

im new to the forum but wanted to share my story so far...

attended for routine 3 yearly smear...

letter arrives for colposcopy....

2.12.14 colposcopy done.... CIN 3 diagnosed.... Dr states unable to do LEETZ under local due to extent of area affected....

22.1,.15 LLETZ under GA As a day case....

Now im waiting for my results.... I'm really nervous..... I heard the consultant saying "I need to see her in 2 weeks" but have no idea if it was me..... If it was bad news would they of told me before I left or would they still send a letter cos I was under the effects of a GA still??.... 

Also im feeling really well!! So kinda worried they haven't done much or removed what they needed to.... I've had no blood loss and less cramps than after the colposcopy!! It's really weird....

would be be grateful for some forum support!! X

Hi Helen, I had a LLETZ in 2013 and just a few days later reviewed a letter to say the biopsy from the procedure showed glandular abnormality also. I think the 2 week appointment will to check how your cervix has heeled following the LLETZ. Good luck x

Oh I really hope I get a letter soon.... The waiting is really hard.... N fingers crossed your right that if the 2 week appt is for me it's just a check up!!! I'm just really really stressing.....