Waiting for levels

Good morning
I had my smear back in July and had a subsequent colposcopy in August to remove high grade cells. I received the biopsy results confirming CGIN and was told the results would be discussed at MDT meeting in October. After this I received a letter advising they were wanting to check the biopsy for ‘invasive disease’ and were checking levels. The letter also said I would need another Lletz under GA unless levels showed something different. This was in November and I am still waiting to hear back. I was wondering what other people’s experiences were and if this is a normal time to wait?? Feeling very anxious and just want to know what’s happening.

Thanks :blush:

1 Like