waiting for bone scan results

Hi ladies

Been suffering with leg and shoulder pain.found a couple of lumps in top of my leg so went to see gp. Within a week been for bone scan but not had results back yet. I've been in remission for 2years now and was feeling really great but it's like a slap in the face and back to the worrying and waiting all over again. I'm hoping the scan comes back clear but don't think life will be the same now. I think we ladies will always be worried and with every pain think it's back.positive thinking though x

Hey Jane,

Sorry you're in the waiting zone :( It really is the worst time! When do you get your results? I don't think our minds are ever far away from worry when something is wrong with our bodies. Hopefully the vigilance will pay off though and it will be nothing to worry about.

xx

Hi jo

Get my results this week so keep you posted. X

Good luck matey x

I had some scares post treatment ie had to have biopsy and on another occasion camera in bladder.  Try an keep in your mond they are being

precautionary as they have to be for all patients.  I know its very scary and I was convinced they were going to give me bad news  but they were clear.  Said was difde effects of RT treatment that caused scaring/RT damage.

Diagnosed srage 2B Cervical cancer 2003/ 5 Year All clear 2009 No further problems.

I had some scares post treatment ie had to have biopsy and on another occasion camera in bladder.  Try an keep in your mond they are being

precautionary as they have to be for all patients.  I know its very scary and I was convinced they were going to give me bad news  but they were clear.  Said was difde effects of RT treatment that caused scaring/RT damage.

Diagnosed srage 2B Cervical cancer 2003/ 5 Year All clear 2009 No further problems.