waiting for biopsy results

hey guys, so am 26 years old, i had a smear test when i was 25 they came back with bordeline squamus, but after a talk with my doctor he decided to wait and see what the test would be after a year, so know i had another one in january and it came back the same but with HPV, so after the colposcopy they decided to take a biopsy also they found inflamed ectropion and a wart on my cervix its been over 5 weeks now and am going out my mind, as i just had a op 2 weeks ago to remove my gallbadder and when i was getting dischared they said i would get a appointment at the hospital to discusse my biopsy results as they were back but i still havent recieved a letter and every time i ring the gp to see if they have any news, they say the results are not in yet so am confussed. 

does this mean the results are bad that i have to have a face to face appointment?

has anyone gone through the same and had to wait so long? 

Hi lovely,

Instead of ringing your GP, call the colposcopy clinic where you had your biopsy taken. You could say you are worried and anxious and you haven't received an appointment even though you have been told you will receive an appointment.

They will be really kind and helpful.

Not everyone who gets called in are told they have cancer, and on the basis that a wart was found they may want to discuss removing that. X