I had biopsies taken in theater last Tuesday, 1 week after gynae appointment and 2 weeks after gp found inflammed cervix. Same gynae did the biopsies and on neither occassion has he even so much as hinted as to what's going on. I'm awaiting results but no app until the 9th June. I had a call from the biopsy nurse on Friday evening, saying that she has been asked to arrange a scan, either ct or mri. I've spent the weekend feeling like I'm on a roller coaster, trying not not fall apart in front of my 2 older children and trying not to smoother the 6 month old with cuddles. Is there an axe hanging over me? What the hell is going to happen treatment wise? Why is no one telling me anything? How have you all got through this horrid waiting stage?? Having spent hours reading on here, I'm trying not to panic but it's impossible. As far as my brain in concerned, I'm doomed but with nothing being said it's so hard not to think anything else but This.