Very worried and anxious

Hi there, I’m very new to this so please bare with me. I need to start off by saying I’ve suffered with severe anxiety now for many years so anyone who is a sufferer of this will understand my pain. 

I went for my first smear at the age of 24 (I live in the Uk) and was told I had HPV and my smear was to be repeated in 12 months time. Come this 12 months, I had a further smear which came back inadiquate so I had to go back - I went back the following week to be told I needed to wait 3 months. 

3 months pass, I have yet another smear and i get one letter asking me to the hospital. I drove myself to insanity to the point where I couldn’t get out of bed, I cancelled on everything I had planned as I believed I was dying and I was constantly sick. 

The nutse examined me and took a biopsy - she told me that everything looked fine and healthy and it would either come back as HPV, cin1 or very unlikely cin2. She told me if it came back as any they’d see me in either 3 years or 6 months. This was 4 week ago, so today I rang the hospital and was told it came back as cin1 or cin2 by a rude receptionist that wanted to get me off the phone as soon as physically possible. I explained I had anxiety and she told me my letter would be with me in a few days and they’ll see me in 6 months. No understanding for my mental illness. 

Im posting now to 1. Ask the sifference between 1 and 2 and 2 is it serious? I am driving myself insane yet again and can’t wait for my letter and even then I’ll have more questions. I spoke with my nurse who told me if they catch it early, there’s no way you can possibly die of it and the only people that do are people who just don’t get checked. Is this true?