Twickenham pics and THANKYOU!!

Hello you lovely people!!!

I just wanted to say a huge thankyou for making today at Twickenham such a big success. We had a great time, (including a little extra from our Pamela - thankyou Pamela!) and I was truly amazed at everyones generosity with the wonderful auction items. The hotel itself added a double room, bed and breakfast, to the proceedings which was extremely generous of them! Altogether we made £416 for Jo’s Trust!!! Truly incredible as there were only 22 of us in all. Big kudos to all of you!!

It was good to see some new faces there as well as several ‘regulars’. I hope you all made it home ok - I know I left some of you still in the bar!!

The pics from Twickenham are uploading as I write (takes ages as that particular site is on dial-up access only!) and should be viewable in the next hour or so.

http://users.breathe.com/dogability/Index.htm

If anyone has any more please jpeg them and send them over to me by e.mail (on my profile) so that they can be added.

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

See you again soon! Lots of love, Marion. xx

So glad you had a nice day well done for raising so much money, the photos are lovely thanks Marion take it easy love kaz xx :wink:

Hi Marion,
Nice piccys, looks like you all had a good day, a big well done on your fundraising.Like the pooch :lol:

take care
love
Janina
xxx :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: Hi All had a really fab time was ace meeting you all,you are all fab people and both Dean and I really enjoyed your company.
We had a stroll around Twickenham and by the river after you all left then had a meal back at the Pope which was fantastic , then retired to our room and shared a bottle of wine.

Thank you all  so much and Marion an even bigger thanks for organizing it and Pamala for the drinks ....Marion Dean has sent pics to you,

Love and best wishes Tracey xx  :D

Sounds like a great day was had by all and what a fantastic amount raised.

I hope someone was lucky with my lucky dips :wink:

kevin

Hi Kevin,

Beverley got the Lottery tickets and, to date, I have not heard that she won the jackpot!! :cry: Hopefully she got at least a tenner! Thankyou again for donating such a great auction item. :smiley: You’ll just have to come to next years ‘do’ and join the lunatics at the asylum… :lol: :lol:

Marion xx

Hi Marion

Thank you from Pam and little me :lol: :lol: for a lovely day it was great to catch up. We got home (Bristol) at 10pm zzzzzz this old girl can’t hack it. Roll on 2008 at Pope’s grotto. Neale says taa for his B&B hes also thinks he maybe missed out on a good day why ever would he think that girls :wink: :wink: . Seriously thank you very much Marion for all your hard work in making it a smashing day for all of us and helping to raise so much money for Jo’s without your input it would not have happened.

Take care
Anne xx :lol: :lol:

Hear hear, absolutely brilliant day :smiley: thank you sooooo much for all your hard work. Thank you Pamela too :lol:
Shelley and I had a great time :smiley: it was so good catching up with everyone can’t wait to do it again :wink:

Love to all xxx

It sounds like it was another great day!

My brain has turned to mush, but actually the course was really really interesting and I learnt lots about the muscles and joints of the body and what they all do. I just have to remember it all now!! :?

Hope to see you all soon

Hugs

Z x

Hi Marion and all
It really was a lovely day at Twickenham. Thanks for organising it Marion. Thanks to Pamela for the drink. The auction was really fun . Great to meet everybody. I seem to get fatter as each set of Meet Photos shows. Perhaps its your camera Marion.
AnnyX

I had a fab time when I eventually got there!
Food was good and drinks were great(thanx Pam).
Marion you are a star :lol:
I loved all of you mad lot
Michele xxxx

Hi All

Thanks for Saturday - just wish my doc appointment had been better :frowning:
but I am glad to say that there was no lasting damage to my son after his locked in the car drama!!!

Thanks Marion for organising it too! Looking forward to the next meet whenever that is!

Lots of love