Twickenham date.

Hiya Folks,

Saturday 16th June is all booked at the Pope. They are very kindly letting us have the function room free of charge so I just have to negotiate food etc. There will be a savoury finger buffet, tea/coffee, desserts (yummy!!) and fresh fruit. And yes, they do vegetarian stuff too! For anyone who wants to book a hotel room for the night their tel. no. is: 020 8892 3050 This is their website:

http://www.popesgrotto.co.uk/

I will post again as soon as I have the cost nailed down (next week). Please put this date in your diaries - we want as many of you as possible to make it a really great day. :smiley:

Marion.

hi marion hope you are well

thanks for that its in my diary

love debi xxxxxxxxx

And mine :smiley:

Hi All

I hope yoiu have a great day as it’s my birthday :lol: :lol:

I would love to make it but I don’t think Caroline will fancy a trip through london on the tube with just 3 weeks to go before the big event.

Please do have a drink for me.

:wink: Kev

Hi Marion

Pam and I have booked our selves for the 16th. Pam is very much looking forward to seeing you all and catching up with you. Just let us know when you want dosh and how (cash or chq) and will send straight away.

Take care
Anne xx :slight_smile:

Hi Marion,

Dean and I are defo coming have enqiured about a room so we can make a day of it and have looked at sunday lunch menu and might even have that before returning home,

Tracey  :D xx

I am delighted you are able to come! That’s excellent news. You will have an Ace w/end I promise you! :smiley: :smiley: I’ll put a post up nearer the time for ‘official’ signing up - probably at the end of this month.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love, Marion. xx

Hi Marion,

I’m new to Jo’s but I’d like to come along on the 16th of June. Can you tell me how I can send you my £15 please. Happy to transfer it electronically if that helps.

I’m looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Pamela,

Have pm’d you. :slight_smile:

Marion.

Hi Marion

I’m still waiting to see if Compass will give us anything for the auction.

Cheers