tumour has shrunk

so happy this week as i found out my tumour had shrunk the relief with that small amount of good news after months of bad news. my family are so happy too and if it gives them hope too its ok with me i can hope a little too.

started my radio this week which isnt too bad my hairs falling out more n more so macmillan are helping me with a wig asnd some scarfs how to wear them fashionable! 

laura

so pleased for you Carson4 xxx

so pleased for you Carson4 xxx

Really good news :) x

Thats great news

. My hair has just started falling out so need to stock up on head scarves. Ive tried a few on and found the ones that are not just stuck to your head shape are the best.

are you getting yours free with macmillan or do you have to pay?

hope it keeps on shrinking xxxxx

Yay, well done Laura, that's fantastic news! xx Smile

really pleasing to read this Laura

xx

thank you guys really am made up with it.

i shaved the rest of my hair off friday instead of looking on my pillow every morning an seeing it or running my hands through  my hair and having it fall out. i wouldnt of gone completely bald biut my two daughters said they could see bald patches so i thought best to shave and i feel so much better! and actually suit and like it! i got a voucher off macmillan to help with the cost of the wig i only had to add 40 pound and i have my app to see someone in clatterbridge over the head scarfs its called head strong and is run all over the country! 

laura 

Carson4 I see you have mentioned Clatterbridge are you from the Wirral? Recently diagnosed would appreciate any advice x 

Carson4 I see you have mentioned Clatterbridge are you from the Wirral? Recently diagnosed would appreciate any advice x 

Hello. I've just been reading all your threads and some other comments and I must say you are an incredibly brave lady. Was so pleased to read your latest news about the tumour shrinking. You must be so so pleased. It sounds like you have been through quite a battle to get where you are though so well done. Life is never easy, we have so much thrown at us, I hope that the next few months get easier for you and everything goes well. Fingers crossed Donna X

yes im from liverpool the other side of the mersey :) wakemeup..

Thank you very much donna, i have to be brave or im showing my little people to give in on things when life gets difficult and as all the ladies on here know its not through choice we just have to deal with it and i choose not to wallow in self pity and always think positive! 

laura x