Trek up Kilimanjaro

Hi girls

Can I just ask for some support please, not the emotional type that your all so brilliant at but basically - I need your money!

I love Jos and everything it is about, its been a great support to me when ive needed it and thats all thanks down to the very special ladies that come on here sharing their journeys and experiences.

I am one of the lucky ones, so I think its only right that I give something back to the charity that has helped me and supported everyone of you ladies in your time of need, as well as my own.

So, with my wonderful partner Paul at my side in March 2011 we are trekking up Mount Kilimanjaro for Jos Trust. Its going to be the challenge of a lifetime - not least coz I actually drive my car to the local shop which is a 2 minute walk! Its going to be hard, im going to have to train hard but im determined to do it for us and our little family.

So please sponsor me, my page is http://www.justgiving.com/paulagreenman anything at all you can afford will be massively appreciated.

Thanks Girls
Paula xx

Just want to say a massive Thank you to Rachel for sponsoring me :slight_smile: x

If anyone wants to add me on facebook my name is Paula Greenman theres a pic on there of me and my fella, hes wearing a red top.

Thanks girls
Paula xx

Hi Paula,

Tried donating again, but won’t let me, think there might be a problem.

Emma.xx