Treatment starts Monday!

Hi ladies

my life line, a point for me to talk and get my concerns out.  Start my treatment on Monday, glad it's finally starting but in the same hand worried about how it will affect me.  Had my final day at work today until January, was upset as have to finally admit that I am sick, but will find it hard to turn of the brain.

Hi zippy,

wishing you all the best for Monday and hoping that new bed is wonderful. Did you find out about throat problem?

molly xxxx

Hi

yes today, the surgeon confirmed all looked normal, don't think I could have coped with another day of bad news.

Hi Zippy,

Wishing you all the best for Monday, it'll be a different routine from work but it will still be a routine nonetheless and you should find that you step into it really quite easily. It may seem strange at first but in no time it should all seem quite familiar and comforting. You know I still sometimes miss mine? OK. I'm a fruitcake :-)

Take it easy

Tivoli

Hi zippy, I went with a friend for her treatment & she said the same,  she very quickly got used to this new 'routine' & said it gave her back control over the cancer. Initially she was very nervous but all the nurses were lovely & gave her all possible help. When she was finished we used to go for coffee & cakes as a little treat. Sometimes a new lippy or nice scarf. All best wishes for Monday & we'll here how u get on. Mega big hug. Xx

Hi Zippy,

Good luck for Monday.

Becky x

Hi Zippy

Wishing you lots of luck for Monday, I really hope your treatment journey goes as well as it possibly can.

I was just the same as you in turning off the brain but found shortly after that I was fine with that.  It was after a while that I really wanted to occupy my brain again and I realised I was getting better. Must admit I did bits of work at home on the laptop just to keep the brain ticking over!

Keep us updated, will be thinking of you.

Hugs

Cheryl,xx

Hi Zippy,

Hope everything went ok for you today.

Take care

Becky x

Well uneventful, made me wait almost 3 hours from seeing doctor for the first zapping today.  Felt sick later in the day, but I am sure that was tiredness and psychological.  1 down 27 to go.  First day of chemo tomorrow so that's a long day, have stocked up on the aloe Vera drink see how it goes.

thank all , your thoughts are appreciated xx

Hi Zippy

Thinking of you and wishing you well - hope it goes as well as it can tomorrow.  Be strong, as my mum used to say to me years ago.

Hugs

Cheryl,x

Hope you're doing ok! :)

I had the same treatment and it was hard but I got through it and you will too.

Best wishes xxx

Hi ladies

just a quick note, I have spent the last 6 days in hospital due to uncontrolled pain, and blockages! Thankfully they have found a combination of meds to relieve the pain, and some relief for huge blockage.  Hoping to go home tomorrow, all being well the new combination will see me through to the end without further incidence.

Hi Zippydoda

So sorry to hear what you have been going through, the pain and blockages sound awful.  Hopefully you have tuned the corner now and can progress with your treatment without any more setbacks.

Let us know how you get on.

Hugs

Cheryl,xx

Hi Zippy,

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult time with your treatment. Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping that the rest of the course goes smoothly from now on.

Be lucky

Tivoli

Oh zippy, you've been through the mill.

hoping it goes smoothly from now on.

hugs, molly xxxxx