Pegasus, I also had a message from EmJess regarding this, i'm sure she won't mind me posting on here if she hasn't already messaged you.
- a nighty! ... So much easier than PJ's
- face wipes/baby wipes - I loved these and used them alot!
- sanitary towels... The NHS ones are horrible!
- pants a size bigger.. Proper granny pants, you swell up abit
- dressing gown & slippers for going down for GA
- peppermint tea bags - this is for the wind they pump inside you, it helps ease it, can be quite uncomfortable otherwise
- toiletries ... Small ones, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toothbrush and toothpaste
- hair bobble and grips!! Again these were my life saver!
- going home clothes that are loose and baggy!
- cartons of Ribena/caprisun .. I was so fed up of drinking water on day 3 these were lovely!
- I also took my iPad in and watched some films... the TV in there costs £8 a day...
I will probably be going in there with a big suitcae at this rate. Currently on the hunt for a nighty which doesn't make me look 102 years old :)
Do you know when your op is?