thankyou all

hi all,

i had my results for my lettz back  today after a painfull five week wait , and i am glad to say that it was cin3 and they have got rid of it all in time, so i am all clear thankfully!!!!, i have my smear results back from the doctor at the start of december, and from that moment on , my life was turned upside down emotionally!!!! and this website played a big part of helping me deal and understand everything i needed to know about what i was going through,,and made me realise i wasnt on my own, because at some points of it i felt like i was the loneliest person on the planet, even though i have a great supportive partner and three beautifull children, there are so many people going through the same thing!!! some people alot worse of than others!!! and some not!!! but all feeling the same, worrying the same, i have been on this site everyday( even christmas day inbeetween cooking dinner) looking through everybodys worry and situations, and doing that helped me take my mind of with what i was going through,and to all of you i just wanted to say thankyou so much :-) you all kept me sain in a way through it, and now i will be stillhere everyday to try and make other people feel better through it all,

to the next chapter in my life.

thanks again guys 

melissa

Ah Melissa

What a lovely post. So very pleased to hear your great news! 

It certainly gives you a totally new perspective on life.

Lots of love

x

That's a lovely post, Melissa! It can seem so lonely and this forum is such a comfort. To be able to say whatever you want to say and know that other people will understand is wonderful. I also love the fact that there's no such thing as too much information. We have to be able to talk openly about the yucky aspects. This is no time to be coy!

I hope the next chapter of your life goes splendidly! :)

Kirsty xx

Great news Melissa!

i plucked up the courage to ring for mine today as couldn't cope with the wait. the lovely secretary gave them to me over phone. Confirmed cin3 and all removed in LLetz, check up in 6 months!  :) so relieved as I feel my life has been on hold for last month and been so stressed.

i just want to echo Melissa's comments on thank you to everyone on here, I dont know what I would have done without this forum and I'm totally amazed by all the strong women on here.

xxx

Ah Jenna, I have been thinking of you!

Great, great news. Absolutely thrilled for you

X

Thank Suzy! Pleased for you too! :) glass of wine tonight methinks! Xx

Melissa & Jenna, so glad to hear you both got the all clear and the CIN 3 removed! Great news :)

I really feel the same about how great this forum is. I was a complete mess this weekend as it was, but without this forum I would have been lost! Lots of lovely support and I really appreciate it x

-

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result

Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up. Results show HPV 16 - high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed

Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken. Awaiting biopsy results

So very pleased for you both Melissa and Jenna. Wonderful news!

Be happy

Tivoli

xxxxx