Thank you

Hi everyone,

I just want to send a huge thank you to everyone who comments and leaves posts on this forum its really been helpful in my journey to finding out

whats going on with my test results.

As you may or may not no I had the loops biospy and this week I got the letter that said the precancer cells were removed

and I don't need any further treatment much to my delight.

I have to go for a smear test in 6 months with my GP but other than that i'm all clear.

I'm so thankful and I can start getting my life back on track as I felt like everything was on hold.

I know not everyone gets the all clear so everyone is in my thoughts, stay strong and keep pushing on ..

Lots of love and thank you again

xx Elaine xx

Hi Elaine

So pleased about your results - you must be so relieved.

I'm also really grateful to all the ladies that post on here, they kept me going when I felt so low and alone.  It's a brilliant site with amazing members.

Wishing you lots of love & luck for the future.

Hugs, Cheryl,xx

I had the same result Elaine but it breaks my heart that a lot of people aren't as lucky.  This forum has helped more than I ever thought it could!  One thing I have learned from this whole ordeal is that everyone needs to go for their smear!  So now I tell all my female friends of the importance, as I didn't even realise how important it was.  I am still nervous for the 6 month smear, but for now, good news is great!

Those who are still battling with these nasty cells are in my thoughts very often, and I wish you all the best of luck with all your results.