Surgery date - at last

hi 

i have a surgery date at last! next wednesday 14th.

i must admit i am not feeling excited like some of you other ladies have or are doing.

Mourning what is being taken from me - stupid i know and the whole hospital/surgical involvment.

Pat

Hi Pat,

It's not stupid to feel a sense of mourning. Nobody wants to have this horrible disease and go through the treatment that goes with it. It's a lot to get your head around. So don't be too hard on yourself. You will get through this. I don't quite know how we manage it but we do. I'm sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes for the coming weeks. We are all here to to support you. Love Tess xxx 

Hi Pat

Everyone feels differently, I am having mine done on the 15th, I felt great then yesterday I had a wobble, fed up, angry that my control has been removed, tired.  I like you don't like the fact that they are removing a major part of me. Your not alone.  Good luck for Wed xxx

Emma

nice to know that that we'll be a day apart on our recovery schedules.  how are you having the surgery - keyhole?

Pat

Hi Pat

Yes keyhole surgery, hopefully this will enable a quicker recovery, I have to admit I am so sick of all the waiting around, although in reality its only been 3 weeks.  How are feeling now ?  I too have the rare type the Adenocarcinoma, so many ladies seem to be suffering with this form, maybe not as rare as they think.

Emma xx

Emma

i too have the not so rare rare type also.

getting my bag ready for the hospital today, so its really getting real now.

Pat

Hi Pat,

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your surgery.

Take care,

Jo x