Strange discharge after LLETZ

This is quite a personal and possibly quite crude thing to be writting about and asking other peoples opinions about, I apologuise.

I had loop diathermy last tuesday (9 days ago)

I didn't really have any bleeding after, just a bit of discharge and period pain type cramps, but about 4/5 days ago i started getting a really strange of discharge which i can only really describe as charcoal. It's like a clear discharge with black powdery charcoal like substance in it, each bit varies from powder size to about 1mm in diameter, and lots of it.

Has any one else had anything remotely similar?

It makes me feel discusting, I feel dirty constantly, it really is horrible.

I'm 25 years old and I am apsolutely bricking it for the results of the biopsy, which I was told would be up to 4 weeks away.

Hi,

I had lletz 3weeks ago and i had the exact same thing, its normal so dont worry. Its just the burnt bits of skin from the lletz.

Good luck for your results.

xx

Phew!! Thank you, and thank you

xx

Hi

i am in the same boat as you, waiting for my results too.

i haven't had too much blood at all really, nor the 'black stuff', just a really weird discharge. Started off like clear water, and quite frequent. Soon turned in to brown, smelly discharge. I was told the charcoal like substance was the last stage of the healing process, don't know if that's true or not.

all nothing to worry about. 

Sorry about the graphic detail.

hope you get some good news soon.. Intrigued to see how long your results take.

kelly. X