Stopped Periods linked to CIN1????

Hi,

I was diagnosed with CIN1 cells back in 2015 and had cold coagulation in August to have the cells removed.

I have my next check up on February 10th.

I’m 39 (40 in two days) and haven’t had a period since November. Completely stopped. I have done 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative.

I’ve been suffering with constant bad backs for about 2 months or so now and diarrhoea. My iron levels have been low for months and I’m taking prescribed supplements from the doctor. I have trouble sleeping most nights so am tired too.

My mum was 42 when she started the menopause so I suppose there is a chance this is what it could be but I thought at least things would slow down over time etc not just stop completely???

I heard there was a blood test they could do to check your hormone balance but the doctor says they can’t do that until you haven’t had a period for over a year.

I read something on the weekend about Ovarian Cancer and the symptoms were bang on. The doctor doesn’t seem to want to listen.

I’m just wondering whether there could be a link. Could the CIN1 in the Cervix have spread to the ovary or vice versa??

Any help or comments appreciated x