Starting Treatment - Week 1 - Day 1 Completed Today for 3c1

Day 1 Week 1 of the external Beam radiotherapy with adjuvanct Chem is DONE :partying_face:

Who else is at around this time point to catch up together as we go through this -
This is all thanks to a certain lady (Nic) for keeping me sane in the run up to this point as I started as a 2a1, then went to 2b1 and then they rested on a 3c1.

6 Likes

Congrats!

I finished up my brachy 3 weeks ago, stage 1-2 adenocarcinoma (it’s a long story)

Message me anytime

1 Like

Hi :wave: I’ve just completed my first week of 1 x chemo and 5 x radio and looking to share the experience with others in the same situation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a mum of 2 (boy, 9 and girl, 7) and I’m late stage 1b3 or early stage 2, with adenocarcinoma and have had clear smears my whole life. I’ve only become suspicious a year ago whiten I thought I might have bacterial vaginosis which wouldn’t go after seeing GP and a cyst was found. Went back in November and my cyst was now 4cm :scream:

I’m being treated at the Royal Marsden in Sutton but I live in Brighton and travel up daily. Feeling zonked and more affected than I was expecting…. Let’s see what week 2 brings :grimacing::face_exhaling:

Hi, just finished my second week for stage 1B3. 2 chemos down and 9 radiotherapy sessions. Still feeling okay but grateful for the weekend to recover before next week. Ticking off the appointments as I go, every one a step closer to the end!