Smear this week symptoms for 2-3 years

Hi hope everyone is well and keeping safe I will be 30 in February and only going to my first smear on Thursday I suffered sexual assault in early adulthood and any kind of examination just sends my anxiety rocketing and I get myself into a terrible state not an excuse but I haven't been able to face it until now , but I know how important my smear is and feel embarrassed that I hadn't managed to go until now still terrified of how I am going to be , i have had a  watery discharge and pink/brown discharge constantly on and off  for 2-3 years that smells what I can only describe is rotten death smell ,  also bleeding after sex pain during sex , cramping in pelvis lower stomach and back pain and now since last 24 months my period only lasts one day but is as heavy as after I gave birth in this one day then it stops completely  and I will have the rotten pink watery discharge & spotting it  can be clear brown or pink/peach for 14 days I also suffer really bad leg pains constant nausea and just fullness sorry not sure what I'm expecting here just wanted to write it all down and hope everyone is staying safe 

thanks in advance 

take care ?

Hi 

sorry you had to go through that and deal with anxiety. I don't think I know what it could be with those symptoms,Am just writing to show my support incase no one else does . Best you do smear and take it from there. 
here if you need someone to talk to. Good luck .