Small Amount of Bleeding - Update

Hi Ladies

It's been a few months now since the original post but now have an update to the situation.  I did see the GP the following week but she said she couldnt see anything wrong, it was all clear and thought it could be thrush.  She prescribed me treatment for thrush and did a swab for testing which came back negative.

I had my check up with my consultant last Friday, told him about it and he said he'd have a look.  As soon as he did he said he could see the area that had bled (so much for the GP!) and he would prescribe hormone cream to be applied (via plunger) every day for a fortnight and then twice a week for 6 months.

Not entirely happy about having hormone (also a steroid) cream (especially with some of the possible side affects listed) but I totally trust my consultant and if thats what it needs then so be it.

Thought I'd let you know just in case anybody else out there is in the same situation.  Would appreciate any responses from ladies that have had the same treatment and how they got on with it.  Didnt think to ask if it could be a recurring thing but I guess time will tell and I can ask my consultant next time I see him.

Hugs

Cheryl, xx

Hi Cheryl, no similar experience, currently waiting on results. But I hope you're ok xx 

Hi Cazzers

Many thanks, I hope your results are good.

Hugs

Cheryl, xx